« ÎnapoiContinuați »
Onward, Little Soldiers!
COPYRIGHT, 1902, BY CHAS. H. GABRIEL.
E Q. EXCELL, OWNER
Martin A. Elliott.
1. On - ward, lit - tle sol-diers, Brave-lyon-ward go; Learn to trust in 2. On - ward, lit - tle sol-diers, In the gos - pel light; Keep your ban 3. On - ward, lit - tle sol-diers, On-ward ev • 'ry day, Full of love for
Je • sus, Learn to face the foe. Jo - sus is your Lead. er, wav-ing, And your ar · mor bright. Fol - low Je • sus close - ly,
Ea - ger for the fray. Ev-'ry hour that pass • es,
Je • sus,
And your soul will shield; On-ward, lit-tle sol-diers, To the bat-tle - field.
- ven you may win Vic - to-ries for Je • sus, O- ver doubt and sin.
Jesus Loves Me.
Wm. B. Bradbury.
1. Je - sus loves mel this I know, For the Bi - ble tells me so; 2. Je - sus loves mel He who died, Heav-en'sgate to 0 - pen wide; 3. Je - sus loves me loves me still, Tho' I'm ver • y weak and ill; 4. Je - sus loves me! He will stay Close be-side me
all the way;
Thy kingdom come; Thy will be done in
earth as it is in 'heaven; And forgive us our debts, as
we for - give our debtors; For Thine is the kingdom, and the power and the glory, for-ev - er. A
No. 181. I Think, When I Read That Sweet Story.
Mrs. J. Luko.
1. I think, when I read that sweet sto-ry of old, When Je-sus was 2. I wish that His hands had been placed on my head, That His arms had been
here a-mong men, How He called lit - tle chil - dren as lambs to His fold, thrown around me, And that I might have seen His kind look when He said,
3 Yet still to His footstool in
prayer I may go,'
And ask for a share in His I should like to have been with them then.
love; "Let the lit - tle ones come un - to me.”
And if I now earnestly seek Him
below, I shall see Him and hear Him
1. These lit-tle feet of mine Must be ver-y, ver-y careful; This lit - tle 2. These lit-tle hands must be Bus-y, bus -y, i- dle nev-er; But dai - ly 3. This, lit-tle face of mine Must be light-ed up with beau-ty; These lit - tle
heart of mine Must be ver-y, ver-y prayerful. they must be Learning to be clev-er, clev-er. Dai-ly striv-ing to be true, In eyes be sharp To de- tect and claim a du- ty.
P evo'ry lit-tle thing; Serv-ing Je-sus faith-ful-ly-Our blessed Lord and King.
1. 1 am 80 glad that our Fa -ther in Heav'n Tells of His love in the 2. Tho' I for-get Him and wan - der a • way, Still He doth love me wher3. Oh, if there's on - ly one song I can sing, When in His beau-ty I
Book He has giv'n; Won-der - ful things in the Bi - ble I
I stray; Back to His dear lov - ing arms would I the Great King, This shall my song in ter ni ty
see; flee, be:
Jesus Loves Me.
1 Jesus loves me, and I know I love Him, God's Holy Spirit with mine doth agree, Love brought Him down my poor soulto redeem: Constantly witnessing-Jesus loves me. Yes, it was love made Him die on the tree,
CHO.-I am so glad, etc. Oh, I am certain that Jesus loves me.
3 In this assurance I find sweetest rest, Cho.-I am so glad, etc.
Trusting in Jesus, I know I am blest; 2 If one should ask of me, how could I tell! Satan, dismayed, from my soul now doth flee, Glory to Jesus, I know very well:
When I just tell Him that Jesus loves me.-C80.