« ÎnapoiContinuă »
LATE RECTOR OF STREATHAM, SURREY,
AND FORMERLY FELLOW OF/PEMBROKE COLLEGE, CAMBRIDGE.
J. HATCHARD & SON, 187, PICCADILLY;
THE SECOND BOOK OF MOSES, CALLED EXODUS.
EXODUS i. 1-7.
1. Now these are the names of the children of Israel, which came into Egypt; every man and his household came with Jacob.
2. Reuben, Simeon, Levi, and Judah.
3. Issachar, Zebulun, and Benjamin.
4. Dan, and Naphtali, Gad, and Asher.
5. And all the souls that came out of the loins of Jacob were seventy souls: for Joseph was in Egypt already.