Like the Sobotta Atlas of Anatomy, this textbook guides students through the anatomy in a clear, structured manner that is easy to remember. Sobotta excels at comprehensibly explaining the fascinating world of anatomy and carries you safely through every test and your initial patient interactions.
- Clinical Cases: Presents a relevant practical medical case as it will be encountered during rotation
- Question time in the Surgery Room: Highlight how students can gain valuable insights into a case by taking structured notes during the patient’s examination
- Clinical Remarks: Indicate functional and clinical aspects that help to identify a topic’s relevance and put it in context for subsequent patient diagnosis and treatment
- Skills Boxes: Provide a quick overview of competency-based study objectives, providing knowledge useful in exams and applicable to future professional practice
- Note Boxes: Highlight particularly important exam knowledge to be retained throughout the book
- Interconnected Knowledge: Fosters contextualised learning by linking macroscopic anatomy, where relevant, to embryology